One of the well-used devices in both photography and filming is a drone, specifically for aerial shots; it can be used for both professional and leisure purposes. One of the most popular models and brand of drones today is the HASAKEE H1.
The bee-inspired-drone has been getting a lot of good reviews from individuals who own one. It is considered as one of the safest drone toys that are ideal for children and first-time users. Here are some quick, but essential details about HASAKEE H1; also, for more detailed information, try reading an honest HASAKEE H1 review at Aerocritic’s website.
- HASAKEE H1 product dimension: 4.7 x 4.7 x 2.6 inches
- Weight: 50 grams / 0.110 pounds
- HASAKEE H1 camera pixels: 0.3 MP
- Flying time: 6 to 8 minutes maximum (depends on the frequency of usage)
- Charging time: Around 60 minutes
- Transmitter Operation Range (TOR): Around 50 meters
- Axis: 2.4GHz Technology is designed with 6 axis stabilization system
HASAKEE H1 is designed user-friendly – doesn’t require too much effort to set up nor too much effort to use it. It is designed with simple controls that are easy to operate. Its controls are pretty much designed for children and beginners; it is designed to perform basic functions such as landing and take-off, speed control, headless control. Also, the HASAKEE H1 is manufactured with HD (high-definition) camera that can be connected to your Android phones, smartphones, and iOS phones, depending on its compatibility.
Here are a few notable features that you should know too:
- User-friendly; perfect for children, drone trainers, and beginners.
- Can connect to WiFi.
- Lightweight and safe to use.
- Constructed with an Air Pressure Sensor, which will automatically set the height for easy and suitable control; especially for beginners.
- Has one-button 360 degrees flip and one-button take-off or landing.
- One button speed switch.
The Pros and Cons
To get into details why you should and should not buy HASAKEE H1, here are the pros and cons:
- It is user-friendly. As mentioned, the HASAKEE H1 was constructed with basic functions such as taking-off, fly in an altitude mode, land, and fly in a headless mode. Also, it does not involve complex setup processes.
- Safe to use and lightweight, which is why the HASAKEE H1 does not require FAA or Federal Aviation Administration registration.
- Easy to locate spare parts and spare batteries.
- Designed with an emergency landing functions.
- Designed with 0.3MP HD camera, which is ideal for aerial inspection.
- HASAKEE H1 doesn’t have an SD card; the only way to save the film or photo is through mobile devices.
- Charging time may take longer than other models of drones. Plus, you need to cool done the drone first before charging; thus, you need an extra battery if you need to use the drone for a longer period.
HASAKEE H1 is pretty much ideal for children and beginners; it is easy to use, Wi-Fi capable, safe, and cost-efficient. So, if you are a beginner or planning to buy a well-constructed drone for a kid or a starter, HASAKEE H1 is one of the few drones that you can trust.