Idaho-based Panhandle Health District states that 75% of America’s population is dehydrated. This percentage is alarming as our body is totally dependent on water. Drinking enough water won’t just make you live a hydrated life, it will also improve your mood, makes skin glow and plays an important role in weight management and appetite suppression. To keep your body hydrated doesn’t means to drink plain water, it can be done in other forms like drinking white tea or consuming apple cider vinegar as both bring massive benefits to the human body keeping them healthy and energetic.
White tea is one of the more expensive and rare teas. Carrying vast health benefits, white tea has low percentage of caffeine in it naturally. Some call it a “supreme drink of health.” White tea is prepared through the immature tea leaves picked shortly before the buds open. The name comes from the silver fuzz that covers the bud turning white after it’s dried. Tea has high antioxidants to bring about amazing benefits hard to ignore. Some health benefits are:
- White tea profoundly affects the ability to fight against cancerous cells and many other types of cancers. Flavonoids, present in this tea prevents the growth of new cancer cells and the already present.
- Catechins, another type of antioxidant in white tea reduces the cholesterol. It lowers the high blood pressure encouraging strong and healthy blood vessels. Ultimately reducing the chances of heart stroke.
- Studies reveal that people who drank white tea on a daily basis have strong bones comparative to non-drinkers and not just bones, white tea also strengthens the entire immune system protecting against invaders and diseases.
- White tea helps safeguard against the flu and common cold. Additionally, it also can reduce the chances of HIV.
- Moreover, it aids in weight loss, promotes healthy and radiant skin, prevents acne, reduces blood sugar, reduces stress and increases energy.
Apple cider vinegar is an ancient folk remedy. This is one of the most popular vinegars in the natural health community, claimed to help with all sorts of health problems. Some issues one can get rid of by using apple cider vinegar are low blood sugar levels, weight loss and improved diabetes symptoms. Health benefits by apple cider vinegar are:
- Lowers cholesterol level
- Reduces blood sugar levels, the best benefit of drinking apple cider vinegar
- It takes down the blood pressure ensuring healthy heart
- Scientific studies show that apple cider vinegar kills the cancer cells and slower their growth
- For thousands of years, vinegar has been used as a best remedy to increased weight loss.
- Diluted with water by ratio of 50/50 apple cider vinegar is good for skin as it is used as skin toner. It can also be used on skin burns by soaking a cloth in vinegar and applying on the sunburn.
- This vinegar is said to treat dandruff as it destroys the fungus and restores the pH of the scalp.
- Apple cider vinegar also helps to digest starchy meals.