Every coffee lover understands that the basic goal of making a cup of coffee is to extract what is sealed inside the coffee beans – the delicious and unique flavor and aroma from the coffee oils and other components. For this reason, grinding your coffee beans will help you achieve that distinct flavor and aroma.
One of the popular coffee grinders today is the JavaPresse manual coffee grinder. It is smartly designed with sleek features, but is it worth it?
Here is a quick review of JavaPresse Manual Coffee Grinder that can help you decide whether to invest in it or not. Also, you may read the full review here to get additional details about the coffee grinder.
- Materials: Stainless steel (outside); Ceramic conical burrs (inside)
- Product Dimensions: 1.8 x 7.5 x 1.8 inches
- Product Weight: 9.4 ounces
The JavePresse Manual Coffee Grinder is a conical burr coffee grinding device that is designed with an adjustable inbuilt grinding selector, providing you up to 18 different grinding varieties of coffee grind coarseness that can be perfect for the following purposes:
- French Press
- Drip Cone
- Residential coffee
Its sleek and slim design lets you hold the coffee grinding mill in one hand, which is convenient for people who are grinding their coffee beans for the first time. Also, in comparison to electric coffee grinders, the JavaPresse Manual Coffee Grinder is less noisy.
Here are more of JavaPresse’s highlighted features that will convince you to invest in it.
- JavaPresse manual coffee grinder is portable, lightweight but compact, and easy to use.
- The coffee grinder is designed with patented ceramic combo burrs that can last 5 times more than other manual coffee grinders with stainless steel blades.
- It is a well-performing coffee grinder and consistent with its grinding results.
- Easy to attach and detach for cleaning.
- Designed without power cords or batteries to use it.
- For every purchase of JavaPresse manual coffee grinder, you’ll get a unique code to redeem a free bag of whole bean coffee.
However, like many other products, JavaPresse manual coffee grinder has its own set of disadvantages including the following:
- Adjusting the grinder for specific grinding coarseness can be very confusing, especially for beginners.
- Using the manual coffee grinder can be time-consuming, especially when you are aiming to achieve the right coffee grinds and if you are brewing coffee for a larger group.
So, should you invest in JavaPresse manual coffee grinder?
JavaPresse is a trusted coffee company that has been providing quality coffee products for years, including devices that will help you make a good cup of coffee. The JavaPresse manual coffee grinder is one of their popular products that have been receiving a lot of good reviews.
Going through its features and disadvantages, JavaPresse’s manual coffee grinder is worth purchasing. If you love the idea of grinding your coffee bean to achieve the perfect taste of coffee, the coffee grinder is one great device that is worth your money.